As history suggests, this blog might never be updated again.
I’ll leave it open for archeological purposes, and because some posts seem to be actually useful for some people:
- Scientific Python for all: Matlab vs. SAGE and Python, The Enthought Python Distribution now with Basemap (which has superseded SAGE in my personal use for a long time now), Shapely
- Schizophrenia in Bibliography: Papers + Word 2008 = Bibliography heaven, Word 2008 = bibliography mess, Bibdesk (right now I’m waiting for Papers2 to allow cite-in-Pages like EndNote X4).
- Coding fonts: Coda Sans, Inconsolata
- My fruitless search about the perfect information manager: too much of a good thing, one information manager to rule them all, EagleFiler, the epilogue (these days I’m just trying to keep a clean folder hierarchy)
- A few bug descriptions: X Error of failed request, NVChannel FIFO, Quicklook and UTF-8
- A few science blurbs in french, which are totally out-of-date now but are still funny (to me): A story about NOx, About global warming, About global dimming, About Michael Crichton, About intelligent design