I don’t know what amazes me the most… That people love repeating old tired stereotypes like they just discovered them, or that so many other people will fall for them like they are incredible insights into human psyche :
- Men are performance minded.
- Guys like sports.
- Guys need a goal and a reason to succeed in order to be fulfilled.
- Without meaningful work, a man doesn’t have an identity.
- Guys are competitive.
Fortunately, we still have smarter people that will make it all funny.
I’m eagerly waiting for the opposite viewpoint :
- Girls like pink stuff.
- Girls don’t like to think too hard.
- Girls need to be told they are pretty in order to be fulfilled.
- Without a meaningful husband, a woman doesn’t have an identity.